Glad you decided to check in our our Colorado adventure! If you're wondering, 5280 is a big deal here in Denver. 5280 feet = 1 mile and this is the "Mile High" city. Hence, our "expedition" is at "5280". 5280 is almost as big as Elway around here.
We're living in Glendale, CO which, if you look up our area code, comes up as Denver. We're in the heart of most everything. For example, we went to a Rockies game and it took us 20 minutes to get home! Pleasanton style shopping coupled with Santa Barbara boutique is a 7 minute drive and the trail system through the city is only a couple blocks away. The Rockies are to the west of us and bring daily delight along with the most righteous thundershowers I've ever experienced! Nothing is ever perfect so I'm curious what will burst the bubble first?
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your town sounds alot like Boise - where your whole existence is within a 10 mile radius.
Unlike my experience I had yesterday....I spent over 3 hours trying to find a parking spot at 3 different beaches, only to count my losses & return home. My poor nieces never got t!o use their new boogie boards. It was dreadful~
You're totally right comparing our area to Boise! What a bummer about the beach! Three hours in the car with little ones excited about the beach. Disapointing for all. Were you able to salvage the day?
yup - came home & went swimming. luckily the girls went the following day with veronica & they "surfed"!
hi
yes it looks beautiful there. Buddy looks very happy but then buddy is happy any where Steve is. I miss you guys horribly. I am sending lots of hugs your way. Can you feel them?
Love you
Mom(pam)
Post a Comment