Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pics from my phone- of all places!

All the following pics are from my phone. I've finally uploaded them to my computer!
Auntie Bea giving Will endless cuddles
Uncle Matt preparing for his role as daddy

Windsor enjoying our Cousins Treat at Christmas. As a special treat we ordered extra fudge topping. Our server brought out three little paper cups of fudge. Here, Windsor is cutting straight to the chase!

Cousins Treat!


There's our traditional 'brown and gold' treat! 'Liv is holding up a spoon for Will. someday she may just regret that!
I can't believe he's completely outgrown this!

Apple pie I made for Thanksgiving. For some reason, everyone was surprised by its appearance. Seems like a normal Dutch crust apple pie to me!

Uncle Matt and Auntie Bea (Betzhi let me know if you abhor that spelling for 'B') sent this awesome onesie! He'll be able to wear it for another week or so- it's not baggy AT ALL any longer! His biceps are maxing out the sleeves. Wow!!!!
Steve and I took Will to his first breakfast at Mona's last weekend. As always, it was delicious! January 3rdCan you believe he started out this small?!!! Here Will is a mere 8 weeks in the cooker!

You've probably seen this pic on facebook, but here's, as Uncle E refers to, this pic, the Jedi

Sticking the bottom lip out

Our handsome boy!

No comments: