Buddy & I before I left. I knew I was going to miss him- and I did!
Salt Lake City Airport- I haven't given in to my pregnancy cravings (which have been few), but with a four hour lay over I completely gave in to my Cinnabon craving.
Averie and Windsor showing their swim skills!
Go Austin! Way to jump off the diving board!
Taylor snuggled up after swimming.
Windsor's adorable smile!
Nicole and Taylor cooling off.
I was really enjoying Taylor's giggling! You can't help but smile when you hear her giggles!
Bee and Windsor at dinner. We had spent the day with Grandma and Grandpa Scott in Fresno. Windsor was pretty tired.
Olivia drooling over the dessert menu. Mmmmm....
Grandma and Grandpa Scott
Windsor getting the most of her ice cream before we headed out. Much like her dad, Bryan, who use to use a straw to drink half and half at restaurants.
Even California has beautiful skies.
Bee in Gram and Gramps magnolia tree.
Olivia and Windsor spent the night when we came back from Fresno.
We took Biscuit for a walk Monday morning. Mom and dad's yard is looking majestic- it's really colorful and lush. Good work mom! I even helped to weed a couple times in the evening. I remember when I was paid maybe a quarter an hour or something crazy when I was a kid! Now I just help for free?!
Windsor and Julie make squeaky noises.
Fresh California produce can't be beat! These photos show the produce we saw on our short walk. Above, plums.
Delicious peaches! Sweet and Juicy!
Almonds!
Vineyards!

'Liv cutting up a peach we were given on our walk.
We went to see Kit Kitridge and 'Liv was enjoying the popcorn!
Girl's Treat! My friend Monica and I have gone to The Ice Cream Co. for years. While there, we split a "brown and gold"- a pyramid of vanilla ice cream with with hot fudge on one side and caramel on the other side. The nieces and I have indulged in the "girl's treat", but on this occasion, we invited their friends to join in. Perhaps the tradition will live on.
Olivia, Alexa and Juliette


No comments:
Post a Comment