With Will's arrival right around the corner, Steve and I are "living large". As large as a full-term preggo woman can at least! Obviously we're super psyched about William joining our life, but we know it will no longer be "just the two of us". This evening we enjoyed our waning freedom by hitting the movies (Eagle Eye).
Tomorrow night though will be the creme de la creme! Steve has wanted to see a concert at Red Rocks for as long as I can remember. I checked the concert schedule for the next couple weeks and noticed that Sigur Ros was going to be passing through this weekend! They haven't been to the states since 2001! I found what I think will be fantastic seats on Craigslist. The woman we bought them from said she had other offers but liked my email which essentially stated that "even if I go into labor, he'll just have to wait..."

This is the cover of the first Sigur Ros cd I purchased. Oddly enough, I learned of this great band while in a skate shop at Vintage Fair Mall. When I asked someone from the store about the artist, I had to have them write it down for me. I went strait to the Wherehouse and bought this cd.
Here's a link to one of our favorite Sigur Ros songs/video Hoppipolla. Steve found the video and made me smile in a moment of crazy hormones. Thanks love!
1 comment:
dang you, if i would have known about that concert, i woulda pused you down to steal your tickets. Sus told me about that band forever ago and i made fun of her for so long, but eventually fell in love.... luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. hope you had fun!
Post a Comment