Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Snarffling Buddy Dog

As I peered round the hallway corner to locate an unfamiliar noise a smile crossed my face. There was Buddy snarffling (our word for sniffs with drool) and scratching at the chukit and ball! (For non-dog owners, the chukit allows you to throw the ball yards with little effort and without having to pick up a slobbery ball. Pure brilliance!) http://www.chuckit.com/products/chuckit/chuckit.html

Our yard on Jones St. was large, but this park is about half to three quarters of an acre of sheer beauty and bliss for dogs and owners alike. Imagine, lush green grass and pretty flowers to enjoy without the labor of mowing and weeding!

2 comments:

Tamara Walton said...

erik made it home safely! thanks for letting him crash - i bet you weren't expecting guests so soon?

Julie Holly said...

What a treat! I know it would have been better for him to be at the shoot, but I'm glad his plane was delayed and he was able to crash with us! Here's a promise, next time anyone comes, we'll have a breakfast place dialed in:)